Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Holy Cannoli

I was reading the news the other day when I ran across this story. I want you to zoom in and get a good look at the picture:



That there is a picture… a pho-to-graph… of a living creature. I will let that sink in for a second. 

Yikes! The thing looks like somebody’s science fiction nightmare – or a piece of animation from Monty Python’s Flying Circus. But it’s real – and that thing sticking out of its head is basically a flashlight it uses to lure prey. There’s even a video available if you think the picture was photoshopped – sharks with frickin’ laser beams, indeed!

The fact that it’s only nine centimeters long will have no bearing on the fact that it shall henceforth occupy a prominent position in my (and now your) personal nightmares.

You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment